The following sites provide more information on netiquette:
- A Primer on How to Work with the Usenet Community — The original document written by Chuq Von Rospach, maintained until May 1993 by Gene Spafford, and now maintained by Mark Moraes.
- Newsgroup netiquette — Adapted from Rospach and Spafford’s guidelines, and widely posted on the Usenet newsgroups in its early days.
- A Brief Guide to Social Newsgroups and Mailing Lists — Dave Taylor.
- Emily Postnews Answers Your Questions on Netiquette — Brad Templeton.
- The Net: User Guidelines and Netiquette — Arlene Rinaldi.
- Virginia Shea’s resources: